Holistic Dentist Focused On Cosmetics, Comfort & Lifelong Health
Dr. Nammy Patel, DDS
At Green Dentistry, we’ve invested in the latest advancements in high-tech dentistry and enhance your visit with relaxing, luxurious spa-like amenities.
We’ll help you achieve healthy teeth and gums for life!
“My experiences with Dr. Patel and her staff just keep getting better and better. They are so friendly, responsive and most of all great with my teeth! Most people dread going to the dentist, but Green Dentistry makes the experience quick, easy and painless”
– Courtney L.
Holistic dentistry isn’t a buzzword at Green Dentistry. It’s our commitment to:
- Treating you as a whole person
- Looking beyond symptoms to the root cause of dental and health issues
- Creating a beautiful, long lasting and healthy smile
- Creating a relaxed, healing environment
High Tech Dentistry
Using the latest dental technology, our dental team can:
- Make and place crowns in minutes
- Treat gum disease without painful surgery
- Repair cavities using mercury-free long-lasting composite fillings
You should look forward to seeing the dentist. During your visit, you’re welcome to:
- Relax with aromatherapy
- Wrap yourself in a warm blanket
- Listen to music while wearing noise-canceling headphones
You’ll love the Green Dentistry experience!
- Functional, beautiful, and long-lasting teeth
- The importance of listening to you and your concerns
- Taking the time to understand your unique needs, goals, and lifestyle
- Providing comfortable care that will truly improve your health and transform your smile
General Holistic Dentistry
- Holistic dental exams
- Cavity and gum disease evaluations and treatments
- Emergency dental care and tooth extractions
- Cleanings and 3D digital x-rays
- Natural, tooth-colored composite fillings
- Teeth whitening
- Invisible braces
- Metal-Free, Mercury-Free crowns & bridges
- Complete, partial and implant-supported dentures
- Mercury-free composite fillings
- Titanium dental implants
San Francisco Green Dentist
“The staff and doctors are super friendly! Dr. Patel was kind and walked me through every concern I had for my appointment. I love that they offer so many different services like teeth whitening, deep cleaning, and even a dental spa!”
– Danika P.
Get A Healthy, Gorgeous Smile At Green Dentistry
Frequently Asked Questions
As a holistic dentist, I consider your entire physical and emotional health when preventing, diagnosing, and treating tooth and gum issues. I want to help you be healthy and have a smile you love. My office is a comfortable environment where we provide dental care that is beautiful, function, and designed to last for years. We are also respectful of your time and use advanced dental technologies that are less invasive and require less follow-up care than many traditional treatments.
When you visit Green Dentistry, we will:
- Build a partnership based on your specific health needs
- Educate and empower you to participate in your dental care plan
- Help you achieve healthy teeth and gums for life!
At Green Dentistry, we use only safe, sterile, non-toxic, mercury-free/BPA-free, biocompatible & organic materials in your dental treatment and in our office environment
I haven’t been to the dentist in a few years. Can you help me?
Absolutely! Part of our philosophy as a holistic dentist office and our approach to care is creating a welcoming, judgement-free environment. No matter how long it’s been since you’ve seen a dentist, we are here to help you get the care you need.
Why is mercury-free dentistry so important?
Mercury is a toxin and should never be in your body, especially not in your mouth as part of a dental filling! As a holistic dentist and member of the International Academy of Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT), Dr. Patel has studied the damage mercury and other toxins inflict upon the body. All of the materials used in dental treatments are non-toxic and fully biocompatible and she is trained in the safe removal of mercury amalgam fillings.
Do you accept insurance?
Yes! We accept a variety of insurance plans. We also accept cash, credit cards, checks, and offer a variety of financing options, including 24-month Care Credit, Lending Club and our own in-office insurance plans. If you have questions about insurance, our front desk staff is happy to help you. They will work with you to check your benefits in advance.
Is your office accessible by public transit?
Green Dentistry is a San Francisco dentist centrally located in Union Square, right in the heart of the city. Our office is just a short walk from the Powell Street BART station.
What will my first appointment be like?
We believe in educating patients and empowering them to improve their oral health. We’ll help you improve your home care routine, including tips on proper brushing and flossing technique. Next, a dental hygienist will clean your teeth. Finally, Dr. Patel will complete your examination and make recommendations for proposed dental treatments.
I’m a little nervous about seeing the dentist. Can you help?
Absolutely! As a holistic dentist, we take pride in creating a relaxing, stress-free atmosphere that’s more like a spa than a traditional dental office. We offer aromatherapy, warm neck wraps, noise-cancelling headphones, and other spa-like amenities to help you relax. But the real difference comes from our caring staff who are committed to helping you truly enjoy your visit.