For decades, mercury amalgam was used by dentists to create “silver” fillings. But the dangers of mercury toxicity have been known for centuries.
Nearly 75% of adults have a mercury filling. Over time, mercury leaches into the body causing neurological, immunological, and endocrine problems.
As an experienced dentist focused on my patient’s whole-body health, I am not willing to ignore the dangers of mercury amalgam fillings.
I completed the SMART certification program from The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology and am one of few dentists in San Francisco qualified to safely remove amalgam fillings.
Keep reading to learn more about my commitment to mercury-free dentistry.