At Green Dentistry in San Francisco, we know that many dental conditions require emergency dental care that can’t wait for a more convenient time. We’re here to help you handle the unexpected as quickly as possible, with a holistic dentistry approach, and can usually see patients with emergencies the same day.
What Is a Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency is any dental condition that is either severely painful or a danger to the patient’s health and wellbeing. You may have a dental emergency if:
- You’re experiencing severe tooth pain not relieved by over-the-counter pain medicines
- You’ve had an injury to your teeth or jaw
- You’ve had a tooth extracted and are now experiencing a toothache that won’t go away or extreme pain and swelling
- You’ve fractured or broken a tooth
- An adult tooth is loose or has fallen out
- You have cracked or broken dental restorations
- You have swelling or inflammation inside or outside your mouth
- You’re experiencing severe jaw pain
- You cannot move your jaw
Emergency Dental Procedures
We perform the following emergency dental procedures:
- Extraction of a painful tooth
- Biocompatible fillings for cavities causing pain
- Root canals
- Dental abscess treatment
- Dry socket treatment
- Denture adjustments when patients are unable to eat or are undergoing certain cancer treatments, like radiation
- Adjustment of orthodontic wires
- Treatment for temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD)
- Surgical repair of tooth or jaw structures after a facial injury or trauma to the jaw
- Removal of sutures if not absorbable
- Oral appliance adjustments when appliances are causing pain or interference with speaking and eating
In Need of a San Francisco Emergency Dentist? Contact Green Dentistry Today!
Our comfortable, state-of-the-art dental office has just the calming atmosphere you need when facing a dental emergency. Let us provide you with compassionate, immediate dental care in the event of an unexpected injury or other dental crisis. We are typically able to see patients with dental emergencies the same day. Call our office now at (415) 433-0119.
You’ll love the Green Dentistry experience!
We believe in…
- A whole body health, holistic dentistry approach
- Functional, beautiful, and long-lasting teeth
- The importance of listening to you and your concerns
- Taking the time to understand your unique needs, goals, and lifestyle
- Providing comfortable care that will truly improve your health and transform your smile
Call (415) 433-0119 or schedule online.
Why a Holistic, Green Approach to Dental Care is Smart.
In her book, Dr. Nammy discusses dentistry that’s effective yet conscious of using safe, non-toxic chemicals and compounds. She explains how some widespread materials commonly used in dental care, including certain metals, composites, and amalgams, can be deleterious to health.
ForbesBooks Author Nammy Patel, DDS has been practicing holistic dental care since she founded her San Francisco practice, Green Dentistry, in 2005
Dr. Patel’s life-changing books and articles have been published in 57 countries and 67 languages, inspiring more than 52 million readers to be healthier and greener.
New Patient? We’ll Plant a Tree In Your Honor
We believe in “green dentistry with a green thumb.” Let’s work together to help improve the environment and fight climate change.
Every year, your tree will:
- Produce 260 lbs of fresh oxygen
- Remove 25+ lbs of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provide shade and habitat for birds, squirrels, and other animals
Help us make a difference!
Dr. Nammy Patel and her team at Green Dentistry in Downtown San Francisco, California, provide quality dentistry with a holistic approach. They offer their patients exceptional care and service in cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign treatment, laser dentistry, sleep apnea treatment, general holistic dentistry and so much more. They even offer sedation dentistry to their patients. They serve patients throughout the Bay Area. SF Green Dentist is in walking distance from Downtown, the Financial District and zip codes 94108, 94109, 94103, 94104 and 94133.