Have you always wished for a white, bright, straight, and all-around perfect smile? It can be yours with porcelain veneers.
Veneers are an amazingly versatile, effective, long-lasting, and beautiful cosmetic treatment that can transform your smile. At Green Dentistry in San Francisco, we offer No-Prep Quick Veneers as well as traditional cosmetic dental veneers.
Keep reading to learn more about veneers or call (415) 433-0119 to schedule your consultation.
Teeth veneers are a great cosmetic solution for cracked, broken, crooked, or stained teeth. There are many benefits to choosing porcelain veneers, such as:
- A natural tooth appearance. Porcelain dental veneers are precisely crafted and shaded to look and feel like completely natural teeth.
- Stain resistance. Because porcelain is less porous than the surface of a natural tooth, it’s more resistant to stains from coffee, tea, and red wine.
- The treatment of multiple cosmetic dental issues at once. Teeth veneers can resolve more than one cosmetic dental issue, making it an excellent choice for individuals who would ordinarily need multiple procedures. For example, instead of getting two crowns and a separate teeth whitening procedure, veneers can resolve all three issues.
- Excellent biocompatibility. Typically, gum tissue is receptive to porcelain and it is unlikely to cause irritation or allergy. Porcelain does not leach toxic chemicals or substances into the body.
- Porcelain veneers are crafted for each individual patient and can be customized to your unique needs. Dr. Patel will work with you one-on-one to create your perfect smile.
- Crafted by a Lumineers lab*. Created in our office while you wait.