Porcelain Dental Veneers San Francisco
A Beautiful Smile is Within Your Reach Thanks to Porcelain Veneers
Meet Dr. Patel and see how dental veneers can help you!
Have you always wished for white, brighter, straighter, and all-around perfect smile? It can be yours with porcelain veneers.
Veneers are an amazingly versatile, effective, long-lasting, and beautiful cosmetic treatment that can transform your smile. At Green Dentistry in San Francisco, we offer both No-Prep Quick Veneers as well as traditional cosmetic dental veneers.
Keep reading to learn more about veneers or call (415) 433-0119 to schedule your consultation.
New Patient Offer
Get your first
Exam, Digital X-rays, and Cleaning
all for $407
Offer expires August 1
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Teeth veneers are a great cosmetic solution for cracked, broken, crooked, or stained teeth. There are many benefits of choosing porcelain veneers, such as:
- A natural tooth appearance. Porcelain dental veneers are precisely crafted and shaded to look and feel like completely natural teeth.
- Stain resistance. Because porcelain is less porous than the surface of a natural tooth, it’s more resistant to stains from coffee, tea, and red wine.
- The treatment of multiple cosmetic dental issues at once. Teeth veneers can resolve more than one cosmetic dental issue, making it an excellent choice for individuals who would ordinarily need multiple procedures. For example, instead of getting two crowns and a separate teeth whitening procedure, veneers can resolve all three issues.
- Excellent biocompatibility. Ordinarily, gum tissue is receptive to porcelain and is unlikely to result in irritation or allergy. It does not leach toxic chemicals or substances into the body.
- Porcelain teeth veneers are crafted for each individual patient and can be customized to your unique needs. Dr. Patel will work with you one-on-one to create your perfect smile.
- Crafted by a Lumineers lab * Created in our office while you wait
Which Veneers are Right For You?
At Green Dentistry we offer several types of custom cosmetic veneers.
Some patients prefer no-prep veneers as a less permanent and more flexible cosmetic treatment. Others opt for permanent cosmetic veneers. If you’re interested in transforming your smile with veneers, Dr. Patel can talk to you more about your options and help you make the best choice for you.
No-Prep Quick Veneers
- Are bonded directly to your teeth with no prep work needed
- Look beautiful and natural
- Can be removed by a dentist
- Not as durable as traditional veneers and may require more frequent replacement
- Remove a small amount of natural tooth tissue
- Look beautiful and natural
- With proper care can last as long as a crown
CEREC Same Day Veneers
Using the CEREC system, including advanced 3D imaging technology we can craft beautiful veneers that will fit your teeth perfectly in just minutes. The results are incredible! The CEREC system can be used to create porcelain veneers in our office while you wait to get your new smile that day.
Advantages of CEREC Veneers
|Materials||CEREC porcelain veneers are made from a non-toxic, non-metal, biocompatible porcelain material.|
|Longevity||CEREC veneers are durable and designed to last for decades. Just like real teeth!|
|Appearance||Our veneers look just like your natural teeth.|
|Comfort||They’ll fit perfectly and provide long-term comfort and function.|
“Dr. Patel and the entire team make your comfort and understanding of the care they recommend and associated costs their priority. I work in insurance and still, it is difficult to navigate on my own. They look out for my oral health and my wallet! The warm neck wraps, aromatherapy, and focus on minimizing chemicals and radiation exposure confirm this is the best dental experience I’ve ever had and something everyone deserves.”
– JANE Q.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do veneers last forever?
No, like crowns, fillings, and other dental restorations, veneers must eventually be replaced. With proper brushing and flossing and regular dental cleanings, you can keep your veneers in great shape for years!
How are veneers attached to my teeth?
We use a composite bonding material to attach your veneers to your teeth. This bond is natural, safe, and biocompatible.
How do I care for veneers?
Just keep brushing and flossing like normal. Regular dental checkups and cleanings will help you keep your veneers in excellent condition for as long as possible.
Are veneers reversible?
Cosmetic veneers are a permanent procedure that requires the removal of a bit of your natural teeth to make room for the veneers. No prep porcelain veneers, on the other hand, are an ultra-thin porcelain shell that fits right on top of your natural teeth (no prep needed). No prep veneers are easily removed by a dentist.
Do you recommend veneers for all of my teeth?
Most people benefit most from veneers that cover their front teeth and the teeth that show when they smile. We usually recommend veneers in sets of 2 to help maintain a symmetrical smile.
Do veneers look natural?
Yes! The technology we use to create veneers allows us to craft beautiful and natural looking veneers that match the shape and size of your own teeth. No one will be able to tell that you have veneers!
Visit Our San Francisco Dentist Office
Green Dentistry’s modern dental office is located right in Union Square. There’s no other San Francisco dentist office with our eco-friendly and sustainable features. You’ll love it!
When you’re comfortable at the dentist, you’ll be less anxious and their deep teeth cleaning treatments produce better results. That’s why we take pride in offering spa-like amenities, including:
- Warm blankets and neck wraps
- Essential oils & crystal healing
- Noise-cancelling headphones
“Dr. Patel and her office staff are amazing. Always welcomed with smiles and generous hospitality. Dr. Patel is driven to make your smile the best it can be and you always leave knowing you’re on the right track. I’m confident in her team and trust her ability, experience and knowledge to make my smile shine for years to come. Highly recommend.”
– KYLE M.
We’ll Plant a Tree In Your Honor
We believe in “green dentistry with a green thumb.”
Let’s work together to help improve the environment and fight climate change.
Every year, your tree will:
- Produce 260 lbs of fresh oxygen
- Remove 25+ lbs of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provide shade and habitat for birds, squirrels, and other animals
Help us make a difference!
Get A Healthy, Gorgeous Smile At Green Dentistry
We’re always accepting new patients. Our friendly and caring dentist and staff can’t wait to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Vist the best veneers dentist in San Francisco!
Visit Our San Francisco Dental Office
Address: 360 Post St Ste 704, San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (415) 433-0119
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM,
Evenings & Weekends by Appointment Only