Green Dentistry With a Green Thumb
Become a new patient at Green Dentistry and we’ll plant a tree in your honor. Let’s work together to do our part to improve the environment and fight climate change.
Your tree will make a big difference:
- Removing over 25 pounds of carbon from the atmosphere each year
- Providing shade and habitat for birds, animals, and insects
- Producing oxygen and clean air to breathe
New patients get their first exam, digital x-rays, and cleaning for only $407.
Our Philosophy & Specialties
Green Dentistry is a holistic, high-tech dental practice focused on cosmetics, comfort, and your lifelong health.
Holistic dental exams, cleanings, root canals, and emergency care
Invisalign, teeth whitening, veneers, and mercury-free, tooth-colored fillings
Minimally-invasive, high-tech, non-toxic crowns, bridges, and dental implants!
“The staff and doctors are super friendly! Dr. Patel was kind and walked me through every concern I had for my appointment. I love that they offer so many different services like teeth whitening, deep cleaning, and even a dental spa!”
– Danika P.
Did You Know:
What To Expect…
- Meeting our friendly front office staff
- Completing new patient paperwork, including a health questionnaire, insurance information, and emergency contact details
- Reviewing patient privacy and other office policies
- Enjoying complimentary spa-like amenities, including gourmet tea, aromatherapy, and warm blankets
Next, we’ll begin your initial examination where our expert staff will:
- Ask questions about your health history
- Discuss your health and smile goals
- Get to know your oral hygiene routine
Next, an experienced hygienist will thoroughly clean your teeth and prepare you to meet with Dr. Patel. During your cleaning and exam, you will:
- Feel relaxed and at ease
- Be educated and empowered to make good oral health choices
- Learn how to properly care for your teeth and gums
- Have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get the answers you need
- Be an active participant in the development of your treatment plan
After your exam is completed, we’ll review our findings and discuss your treatment options in detail.
Bottomline: we will create a plan that meets your needs and your smile goals.
Your First Appointment Will Include…
- Gum Disease & Cavity Evaluation
- Bite Analysis
- Digital X-Rays
- Teeth Cleaning
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Much More…
Financial Information & Payment Options
- Many plans accepted
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Humana, MetLife, and many more
Financing & Credit
- 24-month Care Credit plans
- Lending Club
- In-office insurance
Other Payment Options
- Credit Card
- Warm blankets and neck wraps
- Essential oils & crystal healing
- Noise-canceling headphones
Visit Our San Francisco Dental Office
Address: 360 Post St Ste 704, San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (415) 433-0119
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM,
Evenings & Weekends by Appointment Only
Get A Healthy, Gorgeous Smile At Green Dentistry