Our Philosophy & Specialties
Green Dentistry is a holistic, high-tech dental practice focused on cosmetics, comfort, and your lifelong health.
Holistic dental exams, cleanings, root canals, and emergency care
Invisalign, teeth whitening, veneers, and mercury-free, tooth-colored fillings
Minimally-invasive, high-tech, non-toxic crowns, bridges, and dental implants!
“The staff and doctors are super friendly! Dr. Patel was kind and walked me through every concern I had for my appointment. I love that they offer so many different services like teeth whitening, deep cleaning, and even a dental spa!”
– Danika P.
Did You Know:
The foods you eat, the beverages you drink, your unique genetic makeup, and even the natural aging process can cause your teeth to look stained or discolored, no matter how well you brush and floss. Meet with our cosmetic dentist to learn more!
What To Expect…
Your first appointment will be relaxed and unhurried. From start to finish, expect to spend about an hour and a half at our office. You’ll begin by:
- Meeting our friendly front office staff
- Completing new patient paperwork, including a health questionnaire, insurance information, and emergency contact details
- Reviewing patient privacy and other office policies
- Enjoying complimentary spa-like amenities, including gourmet tea, aromatherapy, and warm blankets
Next, we’ll begin your initial examination where our expert staff will:
- Ask questions about your health history
- Discuss your health and smile goals
- Get to know your oral hygiene routine
Next, an experienced hygienist will thoroughly clean your teeth and prepare you to meet with Dr. Patel. During your cleaning and exam, you will:
- Feel relaxed and at ease
- Be educated and empowered to make good oral health choices
- Learn how to properly care for your teeth and gums
- Have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get the answers you need
- Be an active participant in the development of your treatment plan
After your exam is completed, we’ll review our findings and discuss your treatment options in detail.
Bottomline: we will create a plan that meets your needs and your smile goals.
Your First Appointment Will Include…
- Gum Disease & Cavity Evaluation
- Bite Analysis
- Digital X-Rays
- Teeth Cleaning
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Much More…
Financial Information & Payment Options
- Many plans accepted
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Humana, MetLife, and many more
Financing & Credit
- 24-month Care Credit plans
- Lending Club
- In-office insurance
Other Payment Options
- Credit Card
Your visit to our office should be a relaxing, healing, and restorative experience. We offer our patients a variety of spa-like amenities designed to reduce anxiety and increase their comfort, including:
- Warm blankets and neck wraps
- Essential oils & crystal healing
- Noise-canceling headphones
Get A Healthy, Gorgeous Smile At Green Dentistry
We’re always accepting new patients. Our friendly and caring general dentist staff can’t wait to meet you!
We’ll Plant a Tree In Your Honor
We believe in “green dentistry with a green thumb.”
Let’s work together to help improve the environment and fight climate change.
Every year, your tree will:
- Produce 260 lbs of fresh oxygen
- Remove 25+ lbs of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provide shade and habitat for birds, squirrels, and other animals
Help us make a difference!