Dental Exam Featuring…
A Holistic Approach
Build a lifelong partnership focused on your health!
High-Tech Treatment Options
Find the perfect treatment to reach your health and smile goals!
Luxurious amenities help you enjoy your dental exam!
What to Expect at Your Holistic Dental Exam
1. Relax & Unwind…
If it’s your first visit to our office, arrive a few minutes early to complete your health history and other paperwork. If it’s not your first visit, you still might want to arrive early to enjoy the refreshing aromatherapy our office is known for! Read more about why we’re the best in SF!
2. High-Tech Digital X-Rays
- They take just seconds and use hardly any radiation
- Provide a crystal clear image and aid in the early detection of cavities and gum disease
- Allow Dr. Patel to accurately place crowns and fillings, leading to long-lasting dental restorations
X-rays are a key component of your holistic and comprehensive dental exam and just part of how we’ll help you achieve lifelong dental health and wellness.
3. Gum Disease Assessment & Oral Cancer Screening
The earlier we detect potential issues, the more treatment options you’ll have and the better the outcomes will be.
4. Thorough Teeth Cleaning
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss recommendations
- Thoughts on fluoride and mouthwash
- How to brush and floss effectively
- Whether an electric toothbrush is right for them
- How to remove tough stains from their teeth
Your teeth will look and feel amazing!
5. Meet With Dr. Patel & Discuss Your Treatment Plan
You’ll have plenty of time to ask any questions you have and get the answers you need to make the best decision for your health and smile.
“I highly recommend Dr. Patel and Green Dentistry. They practice great quality care and pay close attention to detail.”
– Hank E.
- Warm blankets and neck wraps
- Essential oils & crystal healing
- Noise-canceling headphones
Existing Patients: (415) 433-0119
New Patients: (415) 233-9932
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
Evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays by appointment.
Radiance Dental Info
Emergency: (650) 279-6250
Hours: 7AM – 7PM, Mon-Sat
“Dr. Patel is by far the best dentist I’ve ever had.”
– Caroline B.
Get A Healthy, Gorgeous Smile At Green Dentistry
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Do I Need a Dental Exam?
We recommend 2 cleanings and dental exams every year for most patients.
How Long Will My Exam Take?
From start to finish, your dental exam will take about an hour. If it’s your first time visiting our practice, plan to spend a bit more time as you’ll talk with Dr. Patel to discuss your health and smile goals as part of your new patient dental exam.
Do You Use Fluoride?
Fluoride is optional but recommended to help minimize decay and gum disease.