Dental Exam San Francisco
Green Dentistry With a Green Thumb
Become a new patient at Green Dentistry and we’ll plant a tree in your honor. Let’s work together to do our part to improve the environment and fight climate change.
Your tree will make a big difference:
- Removing over 25 pounds of carbon from the atmosphere each year
- Providing shade and habitat for birds, animals, and insects
- Producing oxygen and clean air to breathe
New patients get their first exam, digital x-rays, and cleaning for only $407.
Dental Exam Featuring…
A Holistic Approach
Build a lifelong partnership focused on your health!
High-Tech Treatment Options
Find the perfect treatment to reach your health and smile goals!
Luxurious amenities help you enjoy your dental exam!
What to Expect at Your Holistic Dental Exam
1. Relax & Unwind…
Unlike other dental practices, Green Dentistry’s waiting area is thoughtfully designed to be a relaxing rejuvenating space.
If it’s your first visit to our office, arrive a few minutes early to complete your health history and other paperwork. If it’s not your first visit, you still might want to arrive early to enjoy the refreshing aromatherapy our office is known for! Read more about why we’re the best in SF!
2. High-Tech Digital X-Rays
Your new patient dental exam may include 3D digital x-rays (we recommend them about once a year for most patients). But don’t worry, these aren’t like any x-rays you’ve had taken before!
- They take just seconds and use hardly any radiation
- Provide a crystal clear image and aid in the early detection of cavities and gum disease
- Allow Dr. Patel to accurately place crowns and fillings, leading to long-lasting dental restorations
X-rays are a key component of your holistic and comprehensive dental exam and just part of how we’ll help you achieve lifelong dental health and wellness.
3. Gum Disease Assessment & Oral Cancer Screening
Prevention and early detection are the keys to lifelong health. Dr. Patel uses advanced technology to conduct minimally invasive gum disease assessments and oral cancer screenings in just seconds.
The earlier we detect potential issues, the more treatment options you’ll have and the better the outcomes will be.
4. Thorough Teeth Cleaning
A hygienist will thoroughly clean your teeth and gums. They’ll also be able to answer your questions. Not sure what to ask? Our patients often want to know:
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss recommendations
- Thoughts on fluoride and mouthwash
- How to brush and floss effectively
- Whether an electric toothbrush is right for them
- How to remove tough stains from their teeth
Your teeth will look and feel amazing!
5. Meet With Dr. Patel & Discuss Your Treatment Plan
Finally, you’ll meet with Dr. Patel to end your dental exam. She’ll discuss her findings and ask you about your health and your health goals. Together, you’ll work to create a treatment plan that meets your needs.
You’ll have plenty of time to ask any questions you have and get the answers you need to make the best decision for your health and smile.
Your visit to our office should be a relaxing, healing, and restorative experience. We offer our patients a variety of spa-like amenities designed to reduce anxiety and increase their comfort, including:
- Warm blankets and neck wraps
- Essential oils & crystal healing
- Noise-canceling headphones
“I highly recommend Dr. Patel and Green Dentistry. They practice great quality care and pay close attention to detail.”
– Hank E.
Visit Our San Francisco Dental Office
Address: 360 Post St Ste 704, San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (415) 433-0119
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM,
Evenings & Weekends by Appointment Only
Get A Healthy, Gorgeous Smile At Green Dentistry
We’re always accepting new patients. Our friendly and caring general dentist and staff can’t wait to meet you!
“Dr. Patel is by far the best dentist I’ve ever had.”
– Caroline B.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Do I Need a Dental Exam?
We recommend 2 cleanings and dental exams every year for most patients.
How Long Will My Exam Take?
From start to finish, your dental exam will take about an hour. If it’s your first time visiting our practice, plan to spend a bit more time as you’ll talk with Dr. Patel to discuss your health and smile goals as part of your new patient dental exam.
Do You Use Fluoride?
Fluoride is optional but recommended to help minimize decay and gum disease.
We’ll Plant a Tree In Your Honor
We believe in “green dentistry with a green thumb.”
Let’s work together to help improve the environment and fight climate change.
Every year, your tree will:
- Produce 260 lbs of fresh oxygen
- Remove 25+ lbs of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provide shade and habitat for birds, squirrels, and other animals
Help us make a difference!