At Green Dentistry, we know that many dental conditions require emergency dental care that can’t wait for a more convenient time. We’re here to help you handle the unexpected as quickly as possible and can usually see patients with emergencies the same day.
What Is a Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency is any dental condition that is either severely painful or a danger to the patient’s health and wellbeing. You may have a dental emergency if:
- You’re experiencing severe tooth pain not relieved by over-the-counter pain medicines
- You’ve had an injury to your teeth or jaw
- You’ve had a tooth extracted and are now experiencing a toothache that won’t go away or extreme pain and swelling
- You’ve fractured or broken a tooth
- An adult tooth is loose or has fallen out
- You have cracked or broken dental restorations
- You have swelling or inflammation inside or outside your mouth
- You’re experiencing severe jaw pain
- You cannot move your jaw
New Patient Online Offer
Free Initial Consultation
Call 415-433-0119 today to schedule.
Emergency Dental Procedures
We perform the following emergency dental procedures as needed depending on the patient’s needs:
- Extraction of a painful tooth
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Biocompatible fillings for cavities causing pain
- Root canals
- Dental abscess treatment
- Dry socket treatment
- Denture adjustments when patients are unable to eat or who are undergoing certain cancer treatments, like radiation
- Adjustment of orthodontic wires
- Treatment for temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Surgical repair of tooth or jaw structures after a facial injury or trauma to the jaw
- Removal of sutures if not absorbable
- Oral appliance adjustments when appliances are causing pain or interference with speaking and eating
In Need of a San Francisco Emergency Dentist? Contact Green Dentistry Today
Our comfortable, state-of-the-art dental office has just the calming atmosphere you need when facing a dental emergency. Let us provide you with compassionate, immediate dental care in the event of an unexpected injury or other dental crisis. Typically, we are able to see patients with dental emergencies the same day. Call our office now at (415) 433-0119.
You’ll love the Green Dentistry experience!
We believe in…
- Functional, beautiful, and long-lasting teeth
- The importance of listening to you and your concerns
- Taking the time to understand your unique needs, goals, and lifestyle
- Providing comfortable care that will truly improve your health and transform your smile
Read, Watch & Learn From Dr. Patel
Start your wellness journey here. Download a free chapter of Dr. Patel’s Forbes and Amazon best-selling book, or purchase on Amazon:
We’ll Plant a Tree In Your Honor
We believe in “green dentistry with a green thumb.”
Let’s work together to help improve the environment and fight climate change.
Every year, your tree will:
- Produce 260 lbs of fresh oxygen
- Remove 25+ lbs of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provide shade and habitat for birds, squirrels, and other animals
Help us make a difference!
Get A Healthy, Gorgeous Smile At Green Dentistry
We’re always accepting new patients. Our friendly and caring cosmetic dentist and staff can’t wait to meet you!
Visit Our San Francisco Dental Office
Address: 360 Post St Ste 704, San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone: (415) 433-0119
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM,
Evenings & Weekends by Appointment Only