General Dentistry San FranciscoHolistic dental exams, 3D digital x-rays, oral cancer screenings, emergency care, and much more...
Our General Dentistry Philosophy…
When you visit our San Francisco general dentist office, you’ll learn how to…
- Brush your teeth properly
- Select the right toothbrush
- Choose the best foods to eat for a healthy mouth and beautiful smile
Lifelong partnership focused on your health
Pain-free treatments with incredible results
Designed for your comfort & happiness
“The staff and doctors are super friendly! Dr. Patel was kind and walked me through every concern I had for my appointment. I love that they offer so many different services like teeth whitening, deep cleaning, and even a dental spa!”
– Danika P.
Holistic Dental Exams
Your dental exam will include a thorough teeth cleaning by an experienced hygienist. We’ll remove plaque in hard-to-reach-places to minimize your risk of cavities and gum disease.
After the cleaning, Dr. Patel will inspect your teeth and gums for signs of decay or infection. Dr. Patel will discuss her findings in detail, answer questions, and ask about your oral health goals.
We will come up with a plan that is right for you.
Cavity, Gum Disease, & Oral Cancer Screenings
Depending on our findings, we can provide:
- Minimally-invasive treatments with functional and beautiful results
- Metal-free, mercury-free composite fillings that will look great and last for years
- Surgery-free laser gum disease treatments
- Dental sealants and fluoride treatments to strengthen and protect your teeth
3D Digital X-Rays
You’ve never had dental x-rays like these before! In just seconds we create an incredibly detailed 3D model of your mouth, teeth, and gums. The results can be viewed in real-time and Dr. Patel will show you exactly what she’s seeing.
Our advanced 3D digital x-rays:
- Use much less radiation than traditional dental x-rays
- Provide a crystal clear picture, allowing for early detection of cavities and other dental health issues
- Can identify potential issues with your bite and jaw
- Allow Dr. Patel to accurately place crowns and fillings, leading to long-lasting dental restorations
- Emergency Dental Care
- Treatments for Bad Breath
- Pain Relief for Toothaches & Sensitive Gums
- TMJ Evaluations & Treatments
- Tooth Extractions
- Deep Cleaning
All of our treatments and general dentistry services are designed to help you achieve healthy teeth and gums for life!
Visit Our San Francisco General Dentist Office
- Functional, beautiful, and long-lasting teeth
- The importance of listening to you and your concerns
- Taking the time to understand your unique needs, goals, and lifestyle
- Providing comfortable care that will truly improve your health and transform your smile
Radiance Dental Info
Emergency: (650) 279-6250
Hours: 7AM – 7PM, Mon-Sat
Get A Healthy,
Gorgeous Smile At Green Dentistry
Frequently Asked Questions
Most people should visit our San Francisco dentist office for an exam and cleaning about twice a year. However, depending on the treatment plan you and Dr. Patel create, additional follow-up visits may be necessary.
I’m worried about how my teeth look. Can you help?
Absolutely. You should never have to feel self-conscious about your smile. You’ll be happier when you have healthy, beautiful teeth you love. We offer state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry services and use mercury-free, metal-free crowns and fillings that look exactly like your natural teeth.
Visiting the dentist makes me nervous. Can you help me relax?
Yes! We offer the best, most luxurious spa-like amenities of any dentist office in San Francisco. We provide aromatherapy and warm blankets to help you feel calm and at ease. If you have a favorite album or just want to listen to relaxing nature sounds, we can provide noise-cancelling headphones for you to wear during your appointment. You’ll actually look forward to your next appointment!
What is holistic general dentistry?
A holistic general dentist like Dr. Patel takes your entire physical and emotional health into consideration when preventing, diagnosing, and treating tooth and gum issues. Green Dentistry’s San Francisco office is designed with comfort and healing in mind. Our whole team works hard to provide dental care that is beautiful, function, and designed to last for years.
When you visit Green Dentistry, we will:
- Create a partnership based on your specific health needs
- Empower and educate you to be an active participant in your dental care plan
- Help you achieve healthy teeth and gums for life!
Do you accept insurance?
Our San Francisco dentist office accepts a variety of insurance plans as well as cash, credit cards, and checks. In addition, we offer a variety of payment options, including 24-month Care Credit financing, Lending Club, and in-office insurance plans. If you have questions about finances or payments, our front desk staff is here to help you. Just ask!