At Green Dentistry in San Francisco CA, we always look to the future and try to stay up-to-date with the latest dental technology. After all, we specialize in holistic dentistry and, while many might dismiss this word as a term that lacks authority, all it really means is that we take into account the entirety of a person when deciding on treatment. This is not unique to our patient relationships; we also feel that a holistic approach is best when it comes to dental technology.
By exploring every avenue, experimental or otherwise, and ascertaining what works best for our practice, patients, and philosophy, we have accrued a vast array of advanced, holistic, and – most importantly – effective dental tools that can help us give you the smile and dental health you deserve.
In order to keep our patients informed of their many options, we have put together a list of our cutting-edge technological advancements and how they are useful in our dentistry process. Check it out below!
Holistic Dental Tech
- Digital X-Rays: We can scan your teeth and jaw digitally and store the information in your patient file. This does away with the need for paper documentation.
- Intraoral Cameras: These top-of-the-line cameras help us see various angles of your mouth.
- Velscope Oral Cancer Screening: With this highly accurate, handheld scanner, we can detect the early signs of oral cancer so you can treat it quickly.
- DIAGNOdent: With this option, we can detect cavities through laser fluorescence, increasing the odds of us spotting decay and fixing it before it becomes a bigger problem.
- Soft and Hard-Tissue Dental Lasers: We use Er,Cr:YSGG, Er:YAG and Nd:YAG lasers to treat conditions like gum disease.
- Ultrasonic Technology: Another concept that seems straight out of a science fiction movie, ultrasonic technology uses sound waves to shake loose food debris and decay, making for a better dental cleaning.
- 3D Imaging Technology: We can create 3D printed restorations using computer-aided design technology. This way, your restoration is a perfect fit to your needs and smile shape.
- CEREC Crowns: With similar CAD/CAM technology, we can create same-day crowns to restore your teeth quickly and effectively.
- Oral Microbiome Testing: Thanks to the folks at OralDNA® Labs, we can test your mouth’s biome for early signs and risk factors associated gum disease and tooth decay.
Green Dentistry in San Francisco CA never falls behind, so you know you can count on us. Patients from Sebastapol, Menlo Park, and the Peninsula come to us for general holistic dentistry and stay for our advanced dental technology. Contact us today!
Contact Green Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
360 Post St Ste 704
San Francisco, California