If you told someone thirty years ago that lasers would be an integral part of general dentistry, they would have called you crazy! But at Green Dentistry in San Francisco CA, we are always at the forefront of dental advancements, and we don’t shy away from dreaming big.
We incorporate high-tech dental lasers into our procedures in order to provide patients better results than were ever thought possible. The benefits of laser dentistry are many and varied, so our team has put together an easy-to-use list detailing how this futuristic procedure can improve your smile and your life!
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Lengthen crowns, making them look more natural and preventing further issues.
- If too much of your gum-line shows, lasers can help fix the aesthetics of your mouth.
- Laser dentistry can help fight bacterial infections.
- In comparison to traditional dental techniques, laser procedures heal faster and more efficiently.
- Laser dentistry treatments are more comfortable than standard procedures.
No Cutting, No Problem
Since laser dentistry employs advanced laser technology, no real “cutting” is involved. Unlike other, more traditional options, the results are less painful and heal faster. If you have dental anxiety, another plus is the fact that laser is much closer to being pain-free than standard dental tools. You’ll feel much more at-ease during your procedure!
At Green Dentistry in San Francisco CA, we provide a host of general and cosmetic dentistry services. Satisfied patients from Sebastapol, Menlo Park, and the Peninsula come to us for a comfortable atmosphere and our focus on the mind-body connection. Request an appointment today!