Everyone wants beautiful white teeth, but there are some downfalls to common whitening methods to consider. With so many options out there, it can be difficult to figure out which ones are safe, so today Dr. Nammy will provide some guidance on the subject. She weighs in on how to properly whiten your teeth in a way that is safe, healthy, and effective.
Listen in as she shares facts about teeth whitening that you should know before you get started, as well as why it’s so important to whiten as naturally as possible. Dr. Nammy also talks about how her whitening from 15 years ago was so successful and how you can maintain your white teeth for years to come.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- One simple thing to do after drinking coffee to maintain your white teeth.
- How whitening can damage your teeth.
- Why teeth get sensitive after laser whitening.
- The risks involved with whitening trays.
- Why you cannot whiten caps.
- Natural ways to whiten your teeth.
- What you should not be doing to whiten your teeth.
Ideas Worth Sharing:[bctt tweet=”Teeth are like sponges; they absorb any extraneous or any outside stains that are out there. – @DrNammyPatel” username=”DrNammyPatel”] [bctt tweet=”People get so aggressive about whitening their teeth that they actually whiten them too much. – @DrNammyPatel” username=”DrNammyPatel”] [bctt tweet=”The prep is actually what yields the greatest results. If you do it properly, they can yield a shade about 8-10 shades lighter. -@DrNammyPatel” username=”DrNammyPatel”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Nammy Patel: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Dr. Nammy’s Toothpaste
- Age with Style by Dr. Nammy Patel