At Green Dentistry in San Francisco CA, we are a bit different from your average general dentistry practice. We offer holistic general dentistry and pride ourselves on our smile-body focus. What does this mean? We take into account your overall health when inspecting your smile. We believe that symptoms like gum disease, weakened enamel, and tooth loss are often symptoms of an overall imbalance in the body. Due to this, we take into account your diet, lifestyle, and general health when deciding on treatments.
What To Expect?
You might be wondering how this might change your experience. Should I expect something different from a general check-up? Well, you should expect a much more in-depth analysis of your oral health than you’d receive anywhere else.
- Relax and Unwind: Our focus on patient comfort and relaxation means that a visit to our dental office is closer to a spa experience than anything else!
- High-Tech Digital X-Rays: These can help identify problems with little to no radiation. This protects your body from harmful rays and makes analyzing your smile a breeze.
- Gum Disease Assessment and Oral Cancer Screening: In the spirit of analyzing your overall health – not just your smile – we offer an assessment of your gums as well as a screening to determine that your jaw and mouth are cancer-free.
- Thorough Teeth Cleaning: After all this analysis, we will provide a deep cleaning with only the healthiest, most biocompatible materials.
- Meet With Dr. Patel: Dr. Patel has been an industry leader in holistic dentistry for years and is the authority on the most advanced dental treatments. You couldn’t be in better hands! She will discuss the results of your analysis and recommend a dental plan for the future.
As you can see, the differences are minor. The main difference at Green Dentistry in San Francisco CA is our focus on determining your overall health and analyzing its connection to your smile. Patients from Sebastapol, Menlo Park, and the Peninsula come to us for holistic dentistry. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, contact us today!
Contact Green Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
360 Post St Ste 704
San Francisco, California