Do you remember being told as a kid not to eat too much candy because it would rot your teeth? Or maybe you’ve dealt with bloody gums that seem to be a result of flossing. We tend to hear things or assume things as we grow up that give us the wrong idea about how our oral hygiene works, so it’s time to set some things straight.
In this episode, Dr. Nammy will reveal the true causes of cavities and bleeding gums, as well as a few common myths that affect your mouth. Listen in to learn how hormonal imbalances, carbs, and more impact your mouth and what easy things you can do to prevent decay, pain, and tooth loss.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What really causes cavities.
- How hormones affect your mouth.
- Why tooth problems don’t hurt at first.
- The importance of upkeep, especially after a fix.
- What causes bleeding gums.
- How to deal with flossing and bleeding gums.
- The top reason why people lose teeth.