Welcome to the Healthy Bite Podcast, where you’ll gain a new perspective on green dentistry and holistic health so you can live longer and chew better. In this opening episode, Dr. Nammy Patel explains what green dentistry really is, why it’s so important, and how oral health is linked to the health of your entire body.
Listen in as Dr. Patel discusses how she does things differently in her practice and what drew her to the natural side of health and dentistry. You’ll learn how she helps other practices to waste less and use fewer chemicals and damaging products, as well as how the dental industry has evolved over the last 10-15 years and where Dr. Patel sees it going in the future.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What green dentistry is and why it’s important.
- How oral health relates to longevity.
- The link between the health of your mouth and the health of your gut.
- How functional medicine combines with dentistry.
- What drew Dr. Patel to a different side of dentistry.
- Common things she sees that people should look out for.
Ideas Worth Sharing:[bctt tweet=”Our mouth is so important. It is the beginning of our gut and everything we eat and everything we chew—so many diseases are so visibly diagnosable from the mouth. – @DrNammyPatel” username=”DrNammyPatel”] [bctt tweet=”When it comes to the mouth, we have saliva, so we swallow all of this bacteria into our system. So it’s so important to have a healthy environment in our mouths so that our gut can be very healthy. – @DrNammyPatel” username=”DrNammyPatel”] [bctt tweet=”Once we get the gums solved properly, it really makes a huge impact on the quality of teeth and also how long they last. -@DrNammyPatel” username=”DrNammyPatel”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Nammy Patel: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Age with Style by Dr. Nammy Patel
- Forbes Articles by Dr. Nammy Patel
- Leed Standard
- Twin Flames Studios