Nobody wants to have bad breath, whether you’re heading into a meeting or out on a date. Today Dr. Nammy will shed light on what actually causes bad breath and share some tips and tricks to preventing and getting rid of halitosis.
From tongue scraping to oil pulling, Dr. Nammy has some cool techniques that will help to keep your breath fresh and promote better oral health. Listen in as she discusses different oral supplements and ingestible options that you can use to keep your mouth healthy and hydrated.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Where bad breath comes from.
- What you can do to prevent halitosis.
- What oil pulling is and how it helps.
- What oils you can use to do oil pulling.
- How probiotics can help your breath issues.
- Why hydration is key to better breath.
- How you can safely use hydrogen peroxide.
Ideas Worth Sharing:[bctt tweet=”Whether it’s in the morning, or if you haven’t had enough water all day long, or you’ve eaten garlic—everyone’s going to get a little bit of halitosis. – @DrNammyPatel” username=”DrNammyPatel”] [bctt tweet=”The beginning of the gut is actually the mouth. That’s why it’s so important that we’re taking care of our teeth well. – @DrNammyPatel” username=”DrNammyPatel”] [bctt tweet=”Hydration is really key to make sure that you have good breath. -@DrNammyPatel” username=”DrNammyPatel”]
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Dr. Nammy Patel: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Dr. Nammy’s Toothpaste
- Age with Style by Dr. Nammy Patel
- Usana Probiotics
- Designs for Health PerioBiotic toothpaste
- doTERRA On Guard oil
- doTERRA Clove oil